Reliable Moving Customers,
We are certified as a Washington essential service and will be operating as normal during this COVID-19 pandemic.
Your health and the health of our employees is a priority.
- We are constantly checking in with our employees and require them to stay home if they are sick. We require a doctors release back to work for all workers who are out sick in general.
- We have instructed our employees regarding hand/equipment sanitization, social distancing, and avoiding handshaking with customers during this pandemic event.
- We provide each crew member with sanitizer wipes, gloves and masks.
- We clean and disinfected our vehicles and equipment before every move.
Prior to your moving day:
- If someone involved in your move is now self-isolating due to exposure and or experiencing Coronavirus symptoms we will work with you to reschedule your move.
- If at all possible use clean new moving boxes and tape. Recycled boxes maybe contaminated. We can provide and deliver new cardboard boxes.
- If at all possible please take some time to disinfect those items our crew members will handle during your move.
- Expect our crew members to keep at least 6 feet from you and or anyone present in the move.
- If possible please provide our moving crew with access to a sink, soap and paper towels at both ends of your move. If you have any spare hand sanitizer that would also be appreciated.
- Please have everyone in your household wear a mask during the move.